Tuesday 1 October 2013

I'm the one who makes

Yo!
Last night we watched the final episode of Breaking Bad. I'm not sure how to describe how I felt other than that I took to the craft room to gather my thoughts and made some Breaking Bad coasters as therapy. As I crafted as Badfinger blasted on repeat from downstairs as the big lad lamented, he probably knows the song of by heart now. Baby Blue will be what Don't Stop Believing was for the Sopranos, an epic song for an epic finish. For those of you who haven't watched the show, I won't spoil any of your viewing pleasure by talking about what happens, alls I'm sayin' is, all the hype, all the great reviews. it's true the show is AMAZING!! SO WATCH IT!!
Hama time

Hama Heisenberg
Breaking Bad you have been AWESOME! Thank you!

Have a A1 day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Wasen't it BRILLIANT!!! As are your coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I still feel in a daze from the finale and my boyfriend has been playing Baby Blue pretty much nonstop since Sunday night. I've already re-watched the episode once and plan to do so again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments : )